Dear Lonely Friend,
This isn’t a date! But it is surely the end of your loneliness and heartbreak.
I used to loathe Valentine’s Day coming around – everyone was out all coupled up. So all my friends were busy cooing and wooing. The TV showed only soppy romantic movies, (or so it seemed to me), and all I could do was cringe somewhere quiet and wish it would all go away.
It wasn’t that I couldn’t find anyone … it was more that I’d gotten too scared to date.
My heart had been broken once too often – and I thought I just couldn’t risk it ever again.
I was afraid that:
- Love would hurt too much if it ever came close again…
- I’d be seen as “damaged goods” – after two failed marriages and the lovely people wouldn’t want me anyway.
- That I’d never get over the love I’d lost. Time just wasn’t the great healer it was cracked up to be.
- I’d meet another liar/cheat.
- I’d never trust anyone in love again anyway.
I dreamt of a Hollywood style happy ever after ending, but I consigned those thoughts where I believed they belonged – in the trash bin of silly dreams.
Love and I were never going to be friends again.
The problem with that stance was that I longed for love. The longing hurt about as much as the loneliness. And from time to time I’d bump into someone I wanted to get closer to … and the powerful pull was countered by equally powerful fears.
And then, I unexpectedly hit on the answer. It came about because I let go … or you might even say I gave up hope of ever finding love.
It took a while to figure it out, but once I did, it all came together. I’ve been in a joyful, gorgeous marriage since 2006 … and it really is the Hollywood fairy tale ending!
Now, as a success coach, of course I created a program to help others who might find themselves in similar situations. People like you, perhaps.
In “The Magic Of Moving On” you’ll get:
An 87 page manual that will hold your hand and lead you step by gentle step to emotional freedom. Here’s just a sample of what’s inside:
- The overlooked power you have to free yourself from emotional pain – instantly. (Page 7)
- A technique you can use immediately to nudge yourself back to emotional well-being. Who says you have to do it all at once? (Page 11)
- Finally revealed: the REAL reason love hurts! (And how you can be sure it won’t ever happen to you again) (Page 13 onwards)
- Clear, simple instructions on how to restore trust in relationships – freeing you to love again. (Page 18 onwards)
- The case for – and against – being “just good friends.” (Page 26 onwards)
- The one thing you MUST get right before you even go on another date. (This was KEY for me). (Page 31 onwards)
- The case against relationships! Do we really need them in the 21st Century?
- Some refreshing ways to feel good – in case you’ve lost the art!
- How to create your own love destiny.
- Love vs. S-E-X. It had to be asked! (Page 49 onwards)
- What is love? That perennial question is answered beginning on page 52
PLUS … in Part 2 – Four Healing Processes
- How to really, really relax and let go.
- Process 2 – shows you how to forget the past so it no longer hurts!
- Process 3 – A way to heal traumatic or painful memories
- Finally – the icing on the cake – A Super Confidence Booster.
- BUT I HAVEN’T JUST LEFT IT THERE …. Because each process comes with its own mp3 audio … so you can just sit back, close your eyes and let ME take the strain!
Now, I hope you can see that this is the ultimate in heart healing program. It took me a long journey through heartbreak and loneliness to come up with all the components – but come up with them I did. And they work. Here is what one happy lady said after she’d been through my program:
“I just kept using your program and gradually the anger lessened and I felt as if a huge weight were being lifted off of my shoulders. Anyway, this is a wonderful program that I feel will help a lot of people. I will be re
commending it to everyone.
Thanks again! :-)”
Now, the question is, how much is this going to cost?
Of course, really you need to ask yourself what the cost will be in terms of years of anguish, self doubt and ongoing heartbreak if you don’t address those issues today!
My coaching clients (here in the UK) pay around £60 for one hour of my time – that’s close to $100 dollars. You’re getting the equivalent of around five sessions with me – so that would cost you 500 bucks!
Of course, you’re not going to pay that – or anything near it. You really don’t deserve to suffer like I did, and I want everyone who needs this to be able to get their hands on it.
At the present time the program is going to cost you just $47.
Order at NO RISK!
Try this program for 30 days … that’s well into March … and if you genuinely don’t feel better able to let love back into your life … well just shoot me an email and I’ll refund every penny.
Please get in touch to let me know your healing story – or to ask questions about the program.
All good things,
P.S. If you’re still undecided, consider this: Not doing anything is the same as making a decision to live with the pain and the loneliness you’re in now. That’s a perfectly fine decision – but I’m willing to bet that if you’ve read all the way to the end of this message, that isn’t a decision you’ll be truly happy with. Listen to your heart for once and give your love life another chance!